Sunday, April 24, 2011

Looking out of my window

The orange sky at sunset can be so beautiful and fascinating to me.

It seems to be quiet in the sky. Though there is one plane flying, I cannot hear its noise. Either I am deaf or it flies too high up and far away from me.
The clouds are motionless and the glare from the setting sun starts to fade.

The sky dims as the clock strikes six. Night falls and the electric lights of houses near by are turned on simultaneously.

It takes another eleven hours to have daybreak.

The bottom photo looks as if it had been folded.

3 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Beautiful sunset and everyday is different!

Is the bottom photo a combination of three?

sswat3 said...

Yes, sir and madam, the bottom photo is a collage photo combined from three photos.

I mentioned there was one plane. Because of the combination, you may see two planes in the bottom photo. Can you find them?

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Certainly.