Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Truth is ……








Well, thank all of you for joining my Guessing Game. I never expect you all be so earnest to guess what that thing is! I enjoy very much when looking at your suggested answers. You have added much colours to my blogs!

You are all very great in guessing the answer.

Vivianne: It looks really like a wall-light!

Daisy: A clock is less possible because we cannot see the clock hands. Oh! Maybe you can say that it is a digital clock. Possible!

Connie: A mattress for placing hot pots or plates could be possible. It looks like that.

Philip: A stack of microwave-ware covers could be possible.

Felix: A hot plate of keeping dish/food warm could be possible too!

Lit: You are the first to give your answer and you are right. Congratulations!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping: Though you are late in joining the guessing game, you get 50% right.

The truth is: It is a circular flexible box (伸縮盒) with a cover, a container which has a capacity of 940ml, i.e. 4 cups when extended. Who discovered it? My wife! It was a free gift when buying 3 cans of Sardines in Wellcome Supermarket recently. I did not know what it looked like until I reached home.

3 comments:

Hong Lit said...

三叔,

我要獎品,唔要獎金~ :D

Anonymous said...

Only Hong Kong has clever people and clever inventions!

sswat3 said...

May I tell you that it is made in China.

Let us say, "Only China has clever people and clever inventions."