Friday, August 31, 2007

What languages are these?

Recently on the wrapping paper of a burger for breakfast in a Hong Kong Mc Donald, I find some strange languages of different countries.

Interesting indeed! Since Hong Kong is a multi-cultural country, it is not strange at all to find people of different nationalities visit Mc Donald every day, especially in Central and other commercial districts in Hong Kong. It is a nice thing to educate people like me who only know Chinese and English, but no other languages

It is obvious that the message “I’m loving it” is written in different languages.

If any reader of my blogs knows the languages used on the wrapping paper, please let me know by clicking at the “comment” and writing to me about it!

2 comments:

Agent S'connie said...

"c'est tout ce que j'aime" is French. "j'aime" means "I love"

"Ich liebe es" is German, which means "I love it".

Thanks to the French and German courses that I took in CUHK!

sswat3 said...

多謝Connie指教!今回你真是學以致用,把所學的法文德文統統派用場了!

我相信這是為來年奧運馬術在香港舉行而印製出來的!

到時當很多來自歐美,尤其是德法.馬術高人一等的國家的人踏入香港任何一間麥當奴時,即刻有賓至如歸的感覺.那是多麼的好呢!