It was two months ago. I learned from Connie that Abby liked to touch the Keroro cartoon figure linking to the mobile phone of her friend, Winds, so I went in a nearby shop to find if I could buy a doll of this kind for Abby. To my disappointment, I could not find the green-faced Keroro, but the red-faced Giroro. I paid $6.8 for that doll and brought it home. Time came when Abby did visit us. The reaction from Abby when she first saw it was to push the red-faced Giroro away, never to look at it again. My heart sank a little. My next thought was that Abby was afraid to see either its red-hot angry face or the scar on its face.
I am glad that Abby is now able to distinguish the differences between “pretty” and “ugly”, “kind” and “fierce’. From the example of pushing the doll she dislikes away, Abby begins to give her opinions on whether she will “accept” or “reject”anything. She has started to make decision of her own, answering “yes” or “no” questions. One good point of Abby is that she often waits for the signal of “Permission” or “Objection” from her parents or people with authority when she wants to touch something new to her. She obeyed orders well and seldom rebels and carries out mischievous acts.
A nice girl indeed!
5 comments:
Uncle 3, how often will you take out your collection of tickets and appreciate them?
I don't take them out regularly. I just keep them in big thick files with transparent pockets.
Actually, money is more attractive than MTR tickets. The more money I can earn, the more MTR tickets I will buy.
The figures that Abby like are the green one (keroro) and the blue one (i dunno its name). She likes to play with these two little figures linked to Winds' mobile phone. :)
Winnie! Thank you for telling me the name of the green figure. I will find out the names of the others.
Thanks also go to Winds because her cartoon figures did make Abby happy at that time!
Will you and Winds come and see
Abby more often? Abby needs the company from you both.
I just met abby last sunday (connie's birthday). abby is an adorable girl. after reading your blog on "beautiful eyes", i tried that day and it worked!! so lovely.
Post a Comment