On August 28 this year, I passed by the west entrance of Victoria Park. A big television screen, two storeys high, stood before me. At that time, it was broadcasting the news of the coming 5th East Asian Games that would be held in Hong Kong.
I think it is a good idea to have a medium at the entrance of the park because it will give new messages, promotion of sports, updated news if any, programmes that are going on in the park to the visitors to this park before they enter. Unfortunately there are no seats there, so visitors have to stand throughout, looking up at the screen.
The Olympic Games in Beijing were just over by the time I passed the entrance. I did believe days earlier in August the hot-favourite games such as volleyball, table-tennis weight-lifting games in which the Chinese athletes would likely to win had been broadcasted on the screen.
1 comment:
So there is no where for people to hide away from televisions.
Post a Comment