Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Packet of Grape Juice

























This paper-packet of Grape Juice from Wellcome Supermarket looks welcoming to customers like us because of the fresh-look of the grapes on its covers. On one side of the covers is written “GRAPE JUICE”. The letters below are in a different language, “DRUV JUICE”. Turning the pack to the opposite side, I find that the words of language look more or less like a combination of “English” and those “Symbols” I often see in Mathematics.

To find out the answer “Where from?”, I scroll my eyes over the words on every face. Finally I find it.

See if you can guess the country which produces this kind of grape juice. There are five choices here:
1. Egypt
2. Greece
3. Cyprus
4. Turkey
5. Russia

5 comments:

Agent S'connie said...

GREEK!!!!!!

We are pretty sure about that, as Philip will start his intensive Greek summer course very soon!

sswat3 said...

I am sorry, Connie. I made a mistake here because I typed "Greek" instead of "Greece", but "Greece" is not the answer. Tricky, isn't it?

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Cyprus

sswat3 said...

Winners go to Ho Keung and Yin Ping.

Congratulations!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Oh we are so proud!