Friday, September 11, 2009

Granville Island Public Market

Inside Granville Island Public Market, Vancouver, people can buy sausages, ham, bacon and many kinds of meat. They are expensive meat with strange names, selling at 2 to 4 Canadian dollars for 100g. The prices are equivalent to around HK$64 per pound to HK$128 per pound.












At a bakery, the loaves of bread are made into long bars, thin or thick, full of textures. They look rather like branches of trees, strange and rough, but not welcoming. The bagels (麵包圈) are better in outlook. I am earnest to try some when I have a chance to go in the coming days.

Fruits are also inviting to wife and me. No matter how expensive they are, I think we shall buy some to taste.

We expect to see more in this market when we actually step inside for the first time.

2 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

From virtual reality to reality, besides this, there will be lots of places to go and things to do when you two arrive Vancouver.

Agent S'connie said...

u did quite good research before u arrive here... cannot wait to bring u there! I love Granville Island too!