Here I show everybody a collection of flowering plants and trees that grow at the roadside, on a pedestrian bridge and inside our public garden throughout this year 2010.These flowers grow fabulously, each in its favourable position for pollination and reproduction. Their colours, shapes and arrangement attract my attention and I cannot help focusing and recording them in my camera. No matter how shortly they live, their existence is important to me. They have added much fun to my views when I walk past them.
In one of the photos, a flower grows out at the tree trunk. Amazing, isn’t it? In another, a black butterfly rests on the leaves, immovable for some time. Maybe it is too tired to fly on. In a third photo, the yellow flowers cluster like ice-cream bars. In the fourth, the purplish red flowers miraculously grow old as the tiny petals at their bottoms become white.
3 comments:
We also love flowers, whether they are the purposely planted flowers or the humble wild flowers, they are all wonderfully beautiful.
The flower pictures are very good.
Felix
.
Thanks for your compliment, Felix.
Post a Comment