The doll is placed at the centre of a yellow platform. If we turn the wheel at the side of the platform, a piece of music is played.
I bought it because I thought Abby might like it. To my expectation, when I turned the blue wheel of the platform to create the song of music, Abby began to turn it by herself. She found some interest in this little toy. When the wheel was turned, Maruko also turned. This little mechanism really brought a moment of joy to Abby.
We decided to put it into Abby’s rucksack as well so that she might look at it or play it in Canada.
Bad news came the next morning that Connie reported that she had left the music platform at a fast food restaurant. Only Maruko doll "survived".
At one time at the airport, I told three families that I would buy another set of this set of toys for Abby, but they disagreed.
Good news came when Connie was inside the plane with Abby and the former took out the toys from inside Abby’s bag, she found the musical base. At that moment Connie, on the plane, phoned us at once that the “musical base” was found at last.
Today, through Skype, we could see Maruko (with its base of course) together with Abby in front of the viewcam. I captured a photo of Abby and the little toy from McDonald. Does Abby look like Maruko?
1 comment:
What a story! Yes, they do look alike.
Post a Comment