From J2 channel on TV, I saw an old Jaguar. It was still in a shining red coat, very smart and fast at the time of construction.Since I am not an expert in cars, I can’t tell its specifications in details.
Its outlook is extraordinary. Everybody admits it as a powerful race-car. It is not an automatic car, but a manual one. It is specially twin-seated without a hard roof-top. The beige-coloured seats are thick and comfortable.



There are separate meters for battery, oil, clock, water and fuel. The driver can see the no of revolutions of the engine makes by a meter in rpm and the speed of the car by a speedometer in mph, but then extra markers are made at intervals to provide “km/h “reading. The driving wheel has a stylish and racing taste. The top speed of the car may reach to 160 mph which is equivalent to 256 km/h. Can you make such a speed?

1 comment:
For us, a car is basically used for from point A to point B, OK, automatic with air conditioning.
Post a Comment