Sunday, January 04, 2009

Lion Rock and a UFO?

When you see this title, I am sure you will say that I am crazy.

The sky was clear when I went to Lok Fu on December 31st, 2008. I aimed at taking photos of the Lion Rock from a double-decker bus.

I took altogether 5 photos. I noticed that there was a white object flying in the sky towards the “Lion’s head”. I expected it to be a plane, but when I enlarged it with a button of my camera, I could not figure it out to be a plane because it seemed that it did not have wings.

Now it would be best for you to see my photos closely.

Could it be a “UFO? I wonder.










The time recorded by my camera for these five photos were as follows:
[1] 9:25:42 a.m.
[2] 9:25:49 a.m.
[3] 9:25:56 a.m.
[4] 9:26:03 a.m.
[5] 9:28:11 a.m. By this time, the flying object was gone.

What a strange thing to see? Click the photo to enlarge it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Wat Sir, this is Sandy coming to your blog =)
It would take me some time to go over your posts.
You know what?! This "UFO" thing reminds me of a news I heard of recently. I don't remember if it's from HK, most likely it is. So it's about couple people flying kites w/ LEDs (much like small little light bulbs) on at night, and people thought those are UFOs. So that suspected-UFO might just be a kite. Don't know, just a wild guess.

sswat3 said...

Thank you, Sandy, for sharing with me what you have heard about UFOs.

Maybe I am too anxious to see UFOs. Most probably, the white object was a plane. There is one thing that I puzzle. Why couldn't I see its big wings and its tail-fin?

Hong Lit said...

It seems that there's a tail behind the UFO in all photos, is it kind of smoke?

I have been wanting to see a UFO ever since I was a kid but unfortunately I never have such experience.

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Can it be something like a hot air balloon with the shape of a plane fuselage and fume coming out from the back?

sswat3 said...

I don't think there is any air-balloon in Hong Kong. Definitely not!

Hong Lit said...

As far as I know, there are air-balloons in Hong Kong, and they are for weather observation. But, these balloons shouldn't appear at that location.

Anonymous said...

these're very excitin' n interestin' photos!!!
actually i think they are neither kites nor air balloons
they are really some white unidentified objects towards our cognition ! haha!
BTW, are there 2 or 3 white objects at the top photo?

sswat3 said...

Kit Ying, I think there were two white flying objects in the sky. The third, you say, was actually some white smoke left behind.