Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father’s Day

We ate lunch two days earlier in our usual restaurant at Ma On Shan as a celebration of Father’s Day. What I selected this time was fish fillet and spaghetti in white cream.

I chose fish this time because I did not want to have hot food to make myself soak in sweat that day and because I ate beef steak almost every time and I needed a "change". The dish of food was simple, but I enjoyed eating it since my son was going to pay the bill.

A few days before, my son bought me a set of twenty “007” DVD films from year 1962 to year 2002 as a "gift" on Father’s Day. Obviously he knows that I am a fan of “007” films. These DVDs could refresh my memories of the films of a British secret agent. The outstanding features of these films are powerful weapons, chases, fighting and Bond girls.

I am sure these films may take up quite a number of hours of my time in summer. I hope I can watch more recent James Bond films in the near future.

6 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Happy for you for the thoughtful gift from Tony and the happy lunch together with him and your wife. We don't know why but Father's Day here is the first Sunday of September.

sswat3 said...

That's Father's Day for Australians.

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

The JB movies collection also available in Australia, for A$270.
How much is there in HK ?

sswat3 said...

The collection costs HK$178!

Do you believe this?

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Australian collection includes the following movies:
Dr.No
From Russia With Love
Goldfinger
Thunderball
You Only Live Twice
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Diamonds Are Forever
Live And Let Die
The Man With The Golden Gun
The Spy Who Love Me
Moonraker
For Your Eyes Only
Octopussy
A View To Kill
The Living Daylights
Licence To Kill
Goldeneye
Tomorrow Never Dies
The World Is Not Enough
Die Another Day
Casino Royale
Quantum of Solace
What about HK ?