I cannot imagine that this piece of Strawberry Blueberry cake (top left photo) looks so beautiful through my camera lens.Flooded with bright light, the half strawberry at the top of the cake looked juicy and shone with lustre. The translucent skin appeared an inviting red colour. Its meat in the centre was a completely different white. It is usual practice to place strawberry halves on cakes showing their red skin, but this one was an exception.
The white cheese cake was topped with a layer of whole and mashed blueberries and thick cream. The creamy round wall of the cake was well decorated with a few pieces of chocolate. On the chocolate chips were printed some “Treble Clefs” which were musical to the mind of the diner.
To me, those mouthfuls of multi-taste - fruit, cream and cheese (as a dessert) were perfect and enjoyable soon after I finished the main course at Ladies’ Purse, JC.
3 comments:
Looks so delicious and tentalizing.
I wish I had a piece too.
Felix, next time when you come back to Hong Kong, besides the set lunch or dinner, I shall invite you to taste such a piece of cake as dessert.
I wish that day will come soon.
We can still remember the yummy yummy taste...
Post a Comment