
Today I chanced to pass a KFC fast-food shop. I was surprised to see several vuvuzelas placed on a table. This was of course a promotion to KFC food . To redeem one, on top of at least HK$20 of food, a customer has to pay another $15 for the toy.
It is not bad to own one. If they are meant to be gifts to small children, it will be a nightmare at home. The noisy sound may reach 127 decibels which is really harmful to the ears of young kids.
3 comments:
I played one today as a coworker brought one to our work place and I tried it. This one I played is not as colorful as those in your picture. It has only one plain red color and is made of plastic. I could make 3 different notes from it by changing the tension of my lips (like playing a trumpet). It is very loud. I like it.
How wonderful that you like it!
These vuvuzelas are made in China.
They have spread to Africa, America and of course Asia!
We can hardly find things not made in china.
Post a Comment