Yesterday I received two beautiful hand-and-foot paintings created by Abby and Elly as gifts to me on Father’s Day. The two paintings were organized and designed by Mother Connie. What a nice thought of sending me such lovely unique pictures of immense love from my two grandchildren, my daughter and son-in-law!The signature of Abby is truly funny and interesting. Her “A” loses one of the legs. The two holes of her “B” float apart. The “G” looks like a knotted string. Abby packed the last three characters together to avoid damaging her hand-print. The normal ones are the “i”s. The date “June 2010” runs like a worm.
I am happy to see Abby pick up her pens to “write”. Although the letters she writes do not look much like those we adults do, her eagerness and acceptance of writing something out with her hands may improve her writing skills. I wonder if Elly can write better than her big sister in future.
2 comments:
Lovely.
So sweet and another treasure to keep.
Post a Comment