Monday, April 09, 2007

An Easter Egg at Ma On Shan


It is incredible to see such a big Easter egg displayed at Sunshine City (新港城), Ma On Shan. Two weeks before, I saw a middle-aged artist start painting flowers onto this egg. I supposed he was from Russia (as mentioned by the words on the card). That day, I did not wait for this artist to finish his work because I could not stay long at that time!

Tonight, I could see his paintings of flowers as well as those drawn by children of different ages. Anyway, I took three photos of this egg.

Now I just post up two for everybody to see. The left hand one shows the work of the Russian artist while the right hand one shows the work of children. Are they beautiful to your eyes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the child's artwork more. Feel "happier" when looking at it than the perfect picture painted by the Russian painter. In fact, they look alike unless I click into the picture to see the enlarged pic. =) interesting~

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the artistic drawings by the professional painter as well as the children. We always admire people who can draw. There are so many talented children! Their drawings are full of life and so colourful,seems to signify the resurrection of Jesus by whom we have life and have it abundantly.