Monday, October 13, 2008

Geography Lessons (1) Golden Gate Bridge

Yesterday was a day of Geography lessons. Thanks to Felix who sent me some aerial photos which brought me half-to-an-hour happy time in comparing the photos with my maps of San Francisco.










Today I received the same set of photos, but with labels. I am certain that Felix had spent some time in matching his own photos and maps or without.

Photos and maps of places always interest me because I like geography very much. It was great disappointment to me when I flew to San Francisco by an UA plane in April ,2006 because I did not sit near the windows. I could not take a single aerial shot of this famous city. This time it seems to be a compensation to my great loss of interest last time.













Here we view the Golden Gate Bridge from different positions and altitudes.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Very nice pictures to see, especially we do not think we will ever go there.