The photo shows three MTR and three KCR commemorative tickets of Hong Kong Flower Shows, issued in rotation manner by the two firms, from 1994 to 1999. Each time when a flower show was on, the nearby streets were congested and the parking spaces at Victoria Park would be cancelled. This was what I experienced after school in those days when I drove down Tin Hau Temple Road on my route to the Cross Harbour Tunnel.
I did not go to the Flower Shows in all those years when I was still teaching and even in the years after my early retirement. This year is very different. I was invited by Mrs. Fung to have afternoon tea with her, Mr. Fung, Mr. and Mrs. Law and Mrs. Ko and, to Hong Kong Flower Show 2009 afterwards.
The show was so splendid that I guessed it was worth visiting it. With my digital camera, I took altogether 136 photos. The bottom photo was the first one I took at the eastern entrance. I shall display other photos at times so that my readers can share the beauty of flowers in Nature. This one is only a "preview".
The photo shows a goose which is in good shape. Taking a closer look, I learn that it is covered with small white flowers.
1 comment:
Very beautiful indeed.
Post a Comment