I was really happy in meeting my "Aces" of Queens at CCSC 40th Anniversary Dinner last Friday night. Sharon Fung, Maxime Mark and Yeda Hong were so nice to come forward to Table 6 to greet me. This was the moment I would never forget.
In my heart they are my Aces because not only they are good in nature, hard-working and brilliant, they also respect their teachers among whom I am one.
I taught Sharon four years (Form 1 to 5 except Form 3). Her smiles are warm and genuine. I remember that I selected her as the monitress of my Form 1 class.
Maxime is outstanding in academic work. Not many students can beat her in examinations and tests. Her homework books are like books of model answers, neat and accurate. Not by miracles, she was often at the top of her classes. I was glad to be her Mathematics teacher in Form 4 and 5.
Yeda is cheerful all the time. Her smiles melt people and she has very good manners. She is easy to approach. Ii was a pity that I only taught her in Form 1 and 2.
One afternoon Sharon and Maxime, after their graduation from CCSC, returned to school bringing some sweet red-bean curd dumplings (with shredded coconut on the outside) made by themselves to cheer our teachers. Even today the taste of these dumpling still lingers on in our mouths. Thank you, Sharon and Maxime!
1 comment:
Wow, you have three brilliant students to highlight your teaching profession!
Post a Comment