This was the largest cream cake I saw yesterday night. It was so big that it could feed me for 40 years. I guess it cost more than 1000 dollars. The logo of the CCSC 40th Anniversary came into attraction. It was marvellous indeed. Colour changes as the stroke of a paintbrush goes across the back cover of the magazine as well as here on the cake. The logo was designed by Antony Yeung (Current S3A). I wonder if I have seen him before when I returned to CCSC to take up the job of a supply teacher several times in the past two years.
Yesterday at 6:30 p.m., I had the honour to be invited by Mr. Yuen, our principal, to go to Geography Room to take some food with the VIPs. We were able to taste the cake, not only by looking. It was DELICIOUS indeed.
There we met our present Under Secretary of Home Affairs, Florence Hui. She was one of our brilliant students of CCSC. I am proud to be her Mathematics teacher in her old school days.
Florence is very nice indeed in every way. She is now very busy at work. I am sure that we, as citizens of Hong Kong, shall benefit a lot from her.
1 comment:
A beautiful picture of good teachers and good students.
Post a Comment