Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Aerial views of the Apostle Rocks

Let’s go back to the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia. My brother and sister-in-law took a 20-minute ride on a helicopter flying along the beautiful coastline along the Great Ocean Road. Of course they did not miss the sight of the 12 Apostle Rocks.

The aerial views of this part of coastline in Victoria are magnificent and refreshing. The clear blue sea water that beat against the rocks at the shore makes me think of our dirty dark green water in Victoria Harbour.

The uneven but vertical edge of the land looks as if it were a piece of cheese that was bitten and chiseled by human teeth. I wonder if it is safe in driving here at night because nobody knows when the land ends in vertical cliffs like these. For me, I believe that if I follow the main road, I will be perfectly safe!

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Awesome! Thank you for the aerial views of this magnificient nature.