That was a comfortable ride to both because Philip held Abby’s hands to stabilize her (giving her the sense of security) and Abby was so light that Philip just considered her as a “feather” on his shoulder.
I never carried my children like this kind in their childhood, not because I was not that strong like Philip, but I just let them ride in my car instead. I drove them here and there such as to schools, parks, their friends’ houses and to the countryside.
Today is Father’s Day. It is good time for Abby to spend the day with Philip! For me, I got a an interesting “coupon book” ,originated in Smile-box (Hallmark), from Connie and Philip. I was deeply moved by this kind of heart-to-heart messages and photo album.
1 comment:
Happy for you. As parents we understand that anything from the loving heart of your children will make you happy.
Post a Comment