Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A beautiful cup from McDonald

I seldom go to McDonald myself, but today it is an exception because my wife has been out. The drive of my going to a McDonald today comes from the $5 coupon (see the secomd photo) in one of the free newspapers.

After eating the scrambled egg, sausage, muffins and hash browns, I picked up the cup of milk tea. I noticed that it was a beautiful white cup, engraved with a design of two hands holding a cup. Words such as “我就喜歡”, “I’m lovin’ it”, “love ko ‘to”, “ich llebe es” were coming out of the cup like smoke.

There were words and pictures of warning to the user that the content in the cup was hot.

Since McDonald would be the official sponsor of the Olympic Games 2008, the logo of the “five rings” could be seen here. It was interesting, too, to see a small McDonald叔叔 throwing a cup into a garbage bin.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

A good design, especially in winter time.
Uncle MaDonald sets a good example of " Don't litter."