Today I went to East Point City(東港城) to have lunch with my classmates. I was impressed by the beautiful decorations on the tall pillars. The sight of the actress of the film “Pirates of the Caribbean Sea 3”, Keira Knightley, attracted my attention. I could not help taking photos of her on one of the pillars.
I have not been to this shopping centre for years and find that it has completely changed its look after renovation. It becomes a modern shopping arcade in bright orange colour with a spacious hall which can hold hundreds of people for watching the big TV screen during hot events in our city or variety shows organized by different TV broadcasting companies. Shops and restaurants fill the first and second floors.
1 comment:
Things in Hong Kong are changing by the day, while here, "50 years no change". We feel "dizzy" already just by your introduction to all the new buildings, new designs, new decorations etc.
Post a Comment