
Different people have different perceptions. Just treat the previous matching game as a fun game.
This is what I feel about Abby’s expressions on her face in the game, dated May 13th, 2009:
Photo A: Abby is pushing her arm up to the shoulder. It is likely that her shoulder may be itching at that time.
(10) “My shoulder is itching.” is my answer.
Photo B: Abby is watching something with great interest. Look, Abby is smiling.
(7) “I am interested.” is my answer.
Photo C: Abby covers up her ears to express that a sound was too loud for her.
(5) “Too noisy!” is my answer.
Photo D: Abby looks as if she were wondering at something.
(6) “What are you doing?” is my answer.
Photo E: Abby is laughing.
(3) “Wa, haha.” is my answer.
Photo F: Abby closes her eyes completely. This may mean she is a little sleepy at that moment.
(2) “I am sleepy.” is my answer.
Photo G: Abby stares at something with her big big eyes.
(9) “I am watching with my big eyes.” is my answer.
Photo H: Abby blows up her face with air inside to show that she sees something stupid.
(8) “How stupid you are!” is my answer.
Photo I: Abby is posing her arms in a way that she knows a little Kung Fu.
(1) “Watch my Kung Fu.” is my answer.
Photo J: Abby covers her eyes.
(4) “No eyes see.” is my answer.
So, here you are my answers: (1) I (2) F (3) E (4) J (5) C (6) D (7) B (8) H (9) G (10) A
Thanks to Ho Keung, Yin Ping, David and Wilson for playing the game I created and much to Abby who acts and gives us great fun. Note that your answers may be right too.
Remember: Different people may have different perceptions.
1 comment:
We got 80%, not bad.
Post a Comment