Recently, the Sweet and Sour Fish (咕嚕魚) I ordered at Ladies’ Purse at JC disappointed me so much. It was the fish wrapped in thick layer of flour that made me feel that “flour is much cheaper than fish”. The bite at each piece of fish was like chunking at a hard rock. The red and green pepper, the sweet and sour sauce and the pineapple were okay. They helped me finish the bowl of rice that was for the main course.Back to my appetizer, I found three small purple dice of tuna fish, absolutely raw, placed on some salad vegetables. There were two sets of a thin asparagus on top of a slice of tomato in a way as if each were a magnetic pointer on a cork floating on water to show the direction of North in an experiment.
My wife ordered a lamb chop as main course, 30% raw. The lamb came in twin pieces. I did not like to eat mutton, but politely accepted a small piece from her.
The tendon-like beef (牛腱) was her favourite appetizer. It was richly covered with sesame seeds. I liked it except that it was a little dry.
3 comments:
Ho Keung recently cooked yummy sweet and sour fish.
Yours must be very tasty. Mine at JC was like chunky flour!
Recently I cooked two more delicious food:
1. Chicken thigh fillet and Tofu,
2. Spicy Australian green prawn fillet chau min.
Yin Ping likes them a lot.
Post a Comment