The Super Voice Graduation Concert was broadcast last Sunday night. The judges and Jade watchers (I am one) were happy to see the young contestants again. After months of learning, training and competing, they have become good singers. At the concert, they danced and sang the song, “Fly Away”, to express their feelings on how they strive for singing.Let us study the lyrics of their song:
Fly away, 不管流下多少眼淚,
堅持下去的動力還在,
Nothing I will be afraid.
Fly away, 不管流下多少眼淚,
堅持下去的動力還在,
Nothing I will be afraid.
清晨的微風 如此的平凡
看似簡單 霧氣驅散
溫柔陽光中 慢慢醒了過來
準備面對挑戰
在新的世紀 該拋開過去
是好是壞 要放得開
往夢想的路 沒有想像簡單
我還要更勇敢
回憶就像漩渦它將我拉走
時間的鐘響起我不該逗留
Fly away, 不管流下多少眼淚
堅持下去的動力還在
Nothing I will be afraid.
Fly away, 不管未來有多少困難
我真正能感覺心跳還在
Nothing I will be afraid.
在新的世紀 該拋開過去
是好是壞要放得開
往夢想的路 沒有想像簡單
我還要更勇敢
回憶就像漩渦它將我拉走
時間的鐘響起我不該逗留
Fly away 不管流下多少眼淚
堅持下去的動力還在,
Nothing I will be afraid.
Fly away 不管未來有多少困難
我真正能感覺心跳還在
Nothing I will be afraid.
2 comments:
Personally we don't like a song mixed with two languages. We believe to many people "Nothing I will be afraid" is a lie.
There are some good points from the song, but not all. Like this:
"在新的世紀 該拋開過去
是好是壞 要放得開"... Why wait until 100 years before you decide to forget the past? I think it should be "everyday", ie, everyday should be a new day!
Post a Comment