The Festival of Halloween brought me big surprises this year. Yesterday eve at New Town Plaza, Shatin, face to face, I saw big lovely dolls with eyes closed.I was stupid enough not knowing the name of these dolls. Since they were so beautiful and cute, I could not resist taking a few photos for my blog.
The next attraction came from the well-decorated mega wooden-pumpkins . Suddenly, I felt as if I were one of the dwarfs in Gulliver’s Travels.
The inside of these pumpkins were like small rooms, each with its theme. In one of pumpkins, several drawings of the lovely dolls as I mentioned above were displayed. Many visitors liked the display here, so their children, wives and lovers together with the dolls and pumpkins became the targets of cameras. I was only a cameraman at that time. I could not stop for long because I was actually hurrying upstairs to meet my wife and son. My son wanted to buy a new pair of shoes in one of the sports-ware shops on the 5th floor.
3 comments:
Hope you have helped Tony choose a pair of good shoes.
In usual practice, he chooses his own shoes and pays for them. It was bad luck he could not buy his pair last Saturday at Shatin.
Yesterday, he tried his luck in Causeway Bay. Finally he bought his favourite pair of shoes.
Good on him.
Post a Comment