(4) At the play-site inside Ma On Shan Central Park, Abby ducked down when I was taking a photo of her with my camera. Do you know why? It was simply because she found that I was bending down and so she imitated my pose (有樣學樣). She does not understand that I have to make myself shorter to take a better photo of her.
(5) At CU on the day when graduation photos were taken, Abby came to my side. She was very interested in looking at the photo I had just taken. She likes to look at the photo on the LCD screen of my camera whenever I am with her.
(6) Abby was curious to see Tony wearing the square-top hat on the day at CU. She came close to Tony who was sitting on the ground ready for a photo taken. She touched the hat gently, without taking it off. Touching the hat was better than seizing it. Good Abby!
1 comment:
It is so good to see Abby enrich your and Ka Tse's lives, just as Ally and Tammie enrich our lives.
No wonder Jesus said," Let the children come to me, do not forbid them."
Post a Comment