Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have got it!


This morning I found the new product by Vitasoy Company from the nearby 7-eleven.

These bottles of Ginger Soya Bean Milk were placed inside a heater with water inside to keep them warm to hot. The cost of each bottle was $5. Since I bought one home for photo-taking, I had to deposit 50 cents. Certainly I would get it back when I returned the bottle.



The taste of Ginger in this drink is a little bit stronger than that of Soya beans. Chinese people like to drink Ginger Tea in winter because the tea will make them feel warmer. Anyone who does not like to prepare such tea nor bother to make it may try this new product from Vitasoy. However, I can tell you that the taste of ginger from normal Ginger Tea is several times stronger than this one. This drink is simply a mixture of ginger and soya beans.

The ingredients in the drink are as follows: Water, Whole Soyabeans, Sugar, Milk solid, Ginger powder (Ginger Juice and Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Salt, Vitamins (B6, B1 and B2). It contains Soyabeans and Milk.

To save the money for making new bottles, the company uses the old kind of bottles (Net volume 236ml) with a newly-printed plastic covering on the outside.

The photos show the Chinese and the English versions on the covering.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

The company is capitalising on people's desire for the benefit of both--soyabean and ginger. It is a clever move but of course also depends on whether they like the taste or not.