Strange enough, we were honoured to be invited to sit at the head table with the married couple, parents and grandma of
I guessed this restaurant could hold about 20 tables of guests, some of which were placed at the balconies.
As usual, a wedding cake was cut, the couple kissed and gave speeches and videos were played.
Dinner started at about nine. There were dishes of delicious food placed in front of us. At the same time, a singer sang beautiful songs for us. I was happy to be able to recognize some of their melodies.
At one time, Philip and Connie were invited to the stage by the married couple, so two brothers and their wives met.
After dinner, the bride and the bridegroom plus their parents led the first dance, then other couples followed. My wife and I did not join them because we understood quite well that we were not skillful at dancing. Soon it was time (11:15 p.m.) to leave.
1 comment:
Everything is very beautiful indeed. It is nice to see the two couples have the same wedding anniversary date.
Post a Comment