
I am happy to announce that up to
April 25th, 2009 (since September 9th, 2007, not the first day of my start of writing), the number of
unique (individual)
readers has risen to
1000. Thanks to
Google Analytics which supplies to me the statistical data of the number of visits, page-views, visitors and their distribution. Big thanks to the support of my
relatives,
friends and
classmates, far and near, my
CCSC colleagues and my
new and old students from different continents,
classmates /friends of
my daughter, those who accidentally drop in and someone I have not met before, but he or she is curious enough to find out what I am writing.
Without my dear colleague,
Felix Ching and his
promotion of my blog-site through his Overseas Website, the number of readers of my blog will not grow so fast.
Frankly speaking, I am not good at writing, but I dare to write in my simple English.
Hope you all have happy days always. If you can spare some time, do join me here to share with me my thoughts and photos I have taken.
Really thank you all. I need your further support.
Wat/Mr. Wat (as my students call me)
I show a photo of my granddaughter, Abby, instead of me using my computer!
3 comments:
Congratulations for being so popular and famous. You are a celebrity now! It is a wise choice to use the cuty Abby photo to attract your readers.
Congratulations, Mr.Wat.
It's really smart for your granddaughter using the computer, Mr Wat~~
Thanks, Ho Keung, Yin Ping and Andy.
You three are my most distinguished readers.
Post a Comment