Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sisters singing together


Judy Leung and Ady Leung were once CCSC students. They are sisters who study in the same school. Now that 2009 is the 40th Anniversary Year of CCSC, they came and sang together on our stage on Anniversary Nite. The two songs they sang were “回家” and “伴我同行”.

The two songs were beautifully sung by these two sisters. The first song conveyed somehow the idea that they were home-coming to CCSC and the second that they grew with the school.
I faintly remember that I have taught Ady Leung, but not Judy.

That brothers, sisters or brother and sister study at CCSC is very common. I was so lucky to have taught the following brother and sister:
[1] Florence Hui and Christopher Hui
[2] Yeda Hong and Timothy Hong
[3] Jacky Chan and Amy Chan

I will add some more to this list when I recall them.

The above pairs of brother and sister prove themselves to be brilliant students of CCSC and they are now serving Hong Kong in different fields.