Today, when I was on my way to have breakfast in a fast food restaurant, I saw a black bird with a gelled-look head (pointed to the sky). By the time, I took out my camera out of its protective leather bag, rather say plastic one and got the lens ready, the bird had already jumped from a flower bed onto the road. As I was going to press the shutter button, it was gone. I believe taking a photo of a bird is more difficult than of a child because a child cannot fly away.
This morning, Daisy Mak sent me some photos from Texas. Two of her photos were of a beautiful red bird.
Let us see what my dear classmate told me about the lovely bird:
"The bird is a male red cardinal (a common bird in S. Texas). It is now Spring, the mating season. He thought that he saw a competitor in the window. While I was watching, he had been bumping his head on the window several times, trying to attack the competitor. Silly bird!"
When Daisy says that the bird is silly, it is simply because the latter has not learned anything about Physics from school.
1 comment:
He had no time to learn Physics, only had time to find the love of his life, trying to fight off any competitor through his way, unfortunately the worst enemy is himself.
Post a Comment