Thursday, April 16, 2009

What’s its name?

At Landmark North (上水廣場), I discovered a strange yellow figure of somewhat like a naughty boy. He had a broad face from a big head, a frog-mouth from which showed the red tongue. The nostrils were as small as two dots. The eyebrows were equally small like two tiny braces. The eyes were just two slits for inserting coins. It might be that this boy had dyed his hair,so the latter appeared to be light brown.

His arms were very thin indeed. The right hand was carrying three beautiful shopping bags while the left hand holding a horn. What was that horn for? I never knew! The green stuff looked like his shorts.

This must be a new cartoon figure which appeared recently on Hong Kong TV or somewhere in the world. At first I did not know its name, but looking up a large board, I found it.

Who created it must have got the "idea" from a pad of wheat flour one day at a bakery.

What is his name? Guess and select one of the following:
A. Ah Do (阿杜) B. Ah Re (阿呢) C. Ah Me (阿面) D. Ah Fa (阿花) E. Ah So (阿蘇)

4 comments:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

A

andylam said...

I know! It's B~~

sswat3 said...

Andy, you are correct.

It is B, 阿呢!

sswat3 said...

Just click the Green words, namely "archive" on the right with "the months and years" indicated, you may find other articles!