More delightfully can we see Abby brush colours freely on papers of outlined butterflies during one of her Pre-school lessons.
The bold use of colours, the strokes with the paintbrush and the interest imposed on drawing must have added much fun to this little girl of three years old. I could not see her satisfaction on her art work when she finished painting, but she ought to be very pleased to see her “art production” posted up on the wall at home. Praises should be added day by day from her teachers, parents and grandparents so that she will find her school a nice place to learn.
The photo shows two butterflies:
[1] The top butterfly was purple-based while Abby added patches of different colours with her paintbrush. I like this one very much. I shall give 90 marks out of 100 to Abby.
[2] The bottom one was orange-based. The colours Abby used were relatively more or less close to that orange, so the colours painted were not so obvious. I shall give 60 marks to her.
1 comment:
Artwork is priceless. Abby is developing her different talents.
Post a Comment