Monday, April 27, 2009

United flowers

















I unite flowers of the same family of a plant from different locations of Shatin. In other words, I collect “brothers” and “sisters” of the same family nourishing in different flower-beds together and put them in my blog. They are definitely not from the Flower Show this year at Victoria Park.

The first time when I saw these flowers, they appeared bright red. In the recent one, I saw similar flowers, but, to my surprise, they appeared differently, yellow to orange to pink.











I do not know if these flowers will change colours as they grow, but I guess they are “brothers” and “sisters”, so I would like to share my photos with my readers. Perhaps experts can tell me the truth!

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Families of this flower species have a happy re-union in your blog while being appreciated of their natural beauty by us.