Abby, our Star of the Year, speaks on our behalf, to All the readers of this blog,
“Hi, everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!”
“May I and family wish you all happy and healthy all through the year!”
“I wish myself grow faster and taller!”
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to lovely Abby, Mom & Dad, Grandpa & Grandma, and to everybody in this Wat's Writings Community.
Wish you all be showered with love and health and best of luck in 2008.
Felix
Merry Christmas, Abby, you look so lovely in the photo, no wonder you are the Star of the Year and have captured the hearts of those around you. Thank you for the greetings. Here we send our love and best wishes to you, your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, uncles, aunties, great uncles and great aunties.
Thank you Felix, for your greetings. We still remember the birds in your backyard but sorry that at that time we were too busy to do any inquiry and follow up.
Wish everyone in this Wat's Writings Community (smart Felix, for coming up with this name)a merry Christmas. May the love and grace of God through Jesus be with you always.
Ho Keung & Yin Ping
It seems to me that we have gathered together at Christmas here. This is where you may read, look at photos and study what happens in some corners of Hong Kong.
I am not sure if I can bring you all interesting things I see and experience. Anyway, thank you for joining me here and share my thoughts. What I am now talking about are no longer Mathematics, English Grammar, Geography and Art, but something very different or special.
Hey, Tse Foo, how about tell us something about your life after you became a Christian ? Actually it is after you and Yuen Siu became a Christian. We have been waiting for months but nothing has appeared yet.
Post a Comment