Monday, January 14, 2008

Advertisement in Comics

On a side wall in Harbour City Shopping Arcade I noticed three poster-sized comics. These comics were used to advertise Harbour City. I just took photos of two of them because I wanted to save space in my memory card.

From the hand-writing in the advertisement, I judged the artist to be

(1) a lady, most probably young because she knows quite well what the latest fashion our girls and ladies are in.

(2) someone who likes to be slim because all the girls in the comics are very thin.

(3) somebody whose handwriting is poor because the word “girls” is written as “gins”.

(4) a person who knows that ladies or girls in Hong Kong like shopping and carrying big and small paper-bags after buying their favourite things.

(5) someone who is poor in drawing cars because if the car does exist, its front doors cannot be opened.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Your description is more interesting and comical than the comics. The girls in the comics are nearly as thin as sticks.