Tuesday, January 29, 2008

一個攪笑的廣告

今天看見一個令我會心微笑的廣告:

其有趣之處是以下幾點 :

(1) 財神穿上波鞋

(2) 財神戴上黑眼鏡

(3) 財神手握護照

(4) 財神斜孭着旅行袋

(5) 財神伴着行李箱

究竟這個廣告是從香港那一類機構發出的?

A. 銀行

B. 旅遊發展局

C. 金融管理局

D. 旅行社

6 comments:

Daisy, Mommy of Hayley said...

係唔係"旅遊發展局", 呢個財神似足一個自由行.

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Hi, we are back. Our computer had been broken down due to a serious virus attack. After lots of hassles and troubles, at last it still had to be sent away for expert management. Anyway it is ok now, hurray!

Hmmmm..... D

sswat3 said...

Daisy, you have made a good guess, but it is wrong.

There are three choices left. Try again!

sswat3 said...

Ho Keung and Yin Ping

As Felix described my tour to Los Angeles and Las Vegas that that period was like the Dark Ages, which he guessed we would have lose contact for some time. However, at the hotel at Los Angeles, I was able to write Felix a message.

In the past few days, I did not find you two write comments in my blog. I wondered if you had gone on trips.

I learn now that your computer was attacked by virus and gave you several days of Dark Ages. I hate those people who create viruses. They just want to show that they are geniuses. What a boring thing to see your computer down!

Now that your computer has been recovered, I guess you will be active again in doing all sorts of things with it. Congratulations!

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Oh Yes, it had been very annoying and so much time was wasted, not to say the extra spending.

You haven't let us know whether D is the right answer or not.

sswat3 said...

Sorry, Ho Keung and Yin Ping.

D is not the answer!

The answer is A.