One after the other, our old colleagues came at seven 0"clock. When they met, they had endless topics to talk about.
In the first photo, Mrs. Lui (Miss Mak), Mrs. Hui (Miss Chan), Mrs. Lo (Miss Helen Lee) and Mrs.Wong (Miss J. Ho) exchanged conversations. They were room-mates of Staff Room 2. I did not know what they were talking about, but it ought to something very funny!
In the second photo, Mrs. J. Wong put her arms over the shoulders of Mrs. Hui and Miss Ng, playing the game (三人四足) while Miss Ng put hers over Mrs. Lui’s neck playing (二人三足). Miss Winnie Wong played her “marble” game alone. Look at her glittering necklace.
In the third (last) photo, we saw our Government Official, Mr. Kwok and his wife, Peony, both teachers of CCSC, Miss Nancy Hui and Miss M. Ng. Mr. Kwok was still wearing a tie. I guessed he had just left his office. Thank him for coming to the dinner because he would bring us treasure and luck.
(To be continued)
3 comments:
有朋自遠方來,不亦樂乎!
Hi, Mr Wat ... My first time of leaving a message here ..
Mr So was my F.1 form teacher when that year was also his last teaching year at CCSC, I clearly recalled that. I am very excited to read his news here as well as from Mr Ching's page.
Thanks for updating the blog so frequently. It is my pleasure to read it.
Thank you George for writing your comment here! You are my first CCSC student who writes a comment in my blog.
Welcome you here! My daughter asked me to create my blog last January. Thanks to her words that I now occupy some of my time each day writing something interesting to me. Recently in Gmail "Chat", you said that you liked my blog. This makes me feel so good that I smile in my dreams. The feeling seems as if I were floating in the air.
Do support me and write comments which I think will add colours to my blog. Welcome again!
Post a Comment