Thank you for this blog article on Orchids, Wat. I love Orchids a lot too. Many of the orchid flowers are very colorful and beautiful.
What's more, their flowers last much longer than other flowers. Some of them can last several months !!! In comparison, the long stem roses, very beautiful for sure, but they only last about a week at the most and that's it. So I always think buying a pretty orchid is a "better bargain" than buying a dozen roses.
Another nice thing about orchids is the vast varieties and new species. The following article provides some explanation as to why orchids have so many varieties/species:
3 comments:
拖鞋蘭、美麗的花,粗俗的名,難為此蘭。
Thank you for this blog article on Orchids, Wat. I love Orchids a lot too. Many of the orchid flowers are very colorful and beautiful.
What's more, their flowers last much longer than other flowers. Some of them can last several months !!! In comparison, the long stem roses, very beautiful for sure, but they only last about a week at the most and that's it. So I always think buying a pretty orchid is a "better bargain" than buying a dozen roses.
Another nice thing about orchids is the vast varieties and new species. The following article provides some explanation as to why orchids have so many varieties/species:
http://www.jardinbotanicolankester.org/lankesteriana/Lankesteriana%20vol.%203.%202003/Lankesteriana%20N%207/Numeroporsecciones/37%20Dodson.pdf
Thank you, Felix. You have fed me with valuable information.
I am too ignorant of orchids, but I love their colours and shapes!
Post a Comment