I cannot tell all the names of the Managers but just some. I must mention my former principal, Mr. Leung who was in his beige-coloured suit in the centre between our present school Supervisor, Mr. Chan Kam Toi and Ms Chan Siu Wan, May (in red overcoat). The Young gentleman to the right of our Supervisor was Mr. Raymond Cheung, the son of our late founder of the school, Mr. Cheung Yok Luen.
Our teachers, retirees we ought to say, were standing at the far end with Mr. Yuen (one showing the whole grey tie). We were Miss M. Ng, Mrs. D. Chan, Miss Fok, Miss Winnie Wong and behind Mr. Fung, Mr. Wat.
2 comments:
I like the cake. It looks nice, and should taste good tood. I like those three-fruits, all are healthy.
One more thing about the cake, its design, which should have been carefully planned. The 40, the school name, the surroundings by the fruits all show very good thinking. But, there is one thing which is not perfect, is the number "6". From the photo, enlarge or not enlarge, seems look like an "8". If the top part of the number can be a little bit less cream will be better.
Post a Comment