Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Little Actress of a Horrid Film

At one time at the Wedding Banquet of Abby’s uncle, the lights were turned dim because the Master of Ceremony spoke again. Everybody was looking at the stage, except Abby.

All of a sudden, Abby pulled her face long with her fingers such that her face was distorted into one with curved eyes and an inverted U-mouth. The blue light on her face came from a small electric magic wand, a gift given to each guest. The face and the light produced a very scary effect. We could not imagine how a beautiful face could be changed into a horrible one like this.

Not a single word of the M.C. came into my ears. What I supposed to do at that time was to raise my camera to take such an interesting shot. My wife and I laughed at Abby until she put her hands off her face and her beauty returned.

1 comment:

Ho Keung and Yin Ping said...

Everybody was looking at the stage except
Abby and her Kung Kung Poh Poh.

A guess to Abby's mind: I know this is an important dinner and I have tried my best to be a good girl but why talking again and not showing cartoons, isn't it boring!