After breakfast, they visited our flats. Felix had seen them from photos, but then he could see them with his naked eyes. It was a big surprise to me that he brought me some new
Not long, we started our way to Tai Po in my car. We visited a monastery and then headed our way to Sai Kung to have a seafood lunch.
After I had parked my car in a multi-storey car-park, we took a walk at the waterfront. Connie, Philip and Tony joined us at the bus terminus. We took group photos and went directly to a nearby seafood restaurant. Philip found the person-in-charge who knew his brother well and asked him to prepare for us a nice meal of seafood. We totally enjoyed the lunch because it was really delicious.
We had to leave at 1 o’clock because I had to drive Felix and Audrey back to New Town Plaza so that Felix could meet one of his students, Tang Lai King and family. On the way back from Sai Kung, Mr. Leung called me. I told him that I was already on my way to Shatin. He said he would wait for me and Felix somewhere around
It was quite congested on the road near
I heard a little from Felix that Mr. Leung drove him and wife to see the horses at the stables at Sheung Shui and ate a big dinner at Jockey Club. That’s all I know.
4 comments:
We also long for this sort of breakfast, yummy.
Delicious seafood, our dream meal.
Let's have a seafood lunch or dinner or whatever you like at Sai Kung when you all come back to Hong Kong!
Of course we shall be the bosses!
Thanks to Philip for making these arrangements for such a delicious lunch. Remember I took photos of each dish as it came out? The images I brought back to my work place proved to be so attractive and tentalizing that my co-worker Leonard insisted that he must visit HK and try it himself. This he did a year later.....
It was a Great "rush" that morning to Tai Po, to Sai Kung and to meet your student at Shatin and hurry our way to Mr. Leung's car.
This was not "Gold Rush", but a "Hot Rush" against "Time". Sweating!
Post a Comment