While Abby was returning home with us after lunch on May 26th, she stopped in front of a dark green car at the car-park. I knew that the big, round headlights of this car attracted her attention, so I returned to take a photo of her touching the headlights with both hands. Perhaps she was trying to make some sorts of identification of her finger prints on the headlights (screens) in the same way some people do before they are allowed to enter a closed area. She stayed there for almost 1 minute without moving. I waved to her and told her to move, but still she was there. What a surprise Abby gave everybody!
This time, I would like you to guess the brand of the car that attracted Abby’s attention.
A. Mercedes Benz B. Toyota C. Honda D. Porsche E. Ferrari
2 comments:
A Mercedes Benz E-Class.
Very Good! Lit, You have got the answer!
Post a Comment