A lady worker at the Park brought out a Kiwi, not a living one, but a specimen. She also showed a “gigantic” egg of this nocturnal endangered native flightless bird to the audience. The size of a Kiwi is more or less that of a hen. The lady says that tourists are not allowed to take real life pictures of Kiwis.
The lady worker next brought out a colourful bird of
Next a lizard was brought in front of the audience so that they have a close look at it. The kind of lizards that resides in
The Government even protected them by residing some of them to its universities to breed, nourish and return them to nature afterwards.
2 comments:
You have more knowledge about the New Zealand lizards than us.
I have to collect data from the Internet before I can write.
I am not an expert, you know!
Post a Comment