Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Canvases against the sky

I never knew that canvases put against the sky could be so beautiful until I reached the outlets at Las Vegas. Triangular pieces of thin cloths tied at different positions could have knitted a nice pattern against the sky.

To some extent, they gave shade to the people sitting under them. I was one of those people who benefited. I took this photo while I was sitting at a bench at the roadside waiting for other members of our tour to return.

A week ago, while I was sitting at a bench in a shopping centre, waiting for my wife, I found triangular canvases at its ceiling. These long white canvases added some variations to the sky windows. Without them, the windows did not look interesting at all.

There may be some other canvases against the sky in other parts of the world. I hope I can see more!

No comments: