Friday, March 23, 2007

Mr. Bean

Yesterday, March 22nd, 2007, when my 85A bus reached Kowloon City Ferry Pier, I saw the funny face of Mr. Bean posted on the side wall of a bus. Looking closely, I learned that it was an advertisement of the film “Mr. Bean’s holiday”

I love to watch the series of “Mr. Bean” on TV because it often makes me laugh. Rowan Atkinson was an outstanding comedian who brings those silly, selfish, cunning, ill-mannered and disgusting people before us. I believe these kinds of people are among us. As to how many such people we shall come across depends on our life circle.

The film will be on the screen starting from 5th April, 2007 (Not an advertisement here). I shall certainly go to see this film with my wife to spend a heartily glad afternoon.

What do you know of this Mr. Bean?

3 comments:

Hong Lit said...

Vivianne同我經常都話要去睇電影,但係結果都係無左件事。我地兩個都好鍾意Mr.Bean,希望今次真係會去睇啦!

sswat3 said...

當我們離開澳洲不久,這位諧星就飛去雪梨之BONDI BEACH宣傳這部戲.

如果當時我在場的話,我一定和他握握手,拿一個簽名!

相信未埋到去他面前,我已經笑到碌地了!

Hong Lit said...

嘻嘻…買左飛聽日去睇!