It was wonderful to be able to visit Koala Park in Sydney on December 29th, 2006. It was unexpected that Loretta, Kenny and Alison dropped by at this park in their car to greet us before we went in.
We were glad to meet lovely koalas at about four o’clock in the afternoon
All of them were sleeping except one. The zoo attendant told the visitors about the life of these animals and fed this wake-up koala with leaves. She let visitors touch it with hands, so many visitors really stretched out their hands to touch it gently and took photos with it at favourable positions.
It looked cute, but I did not touch it. It was because I was not used to touch a furry animal. Anyway, I could tell my friends and students that I had seen koalas during my visit in
1 comment:
I have been to Melbourne Zoo to see the Koala... Unfortunately, we were unable to touch it...
Post a Comment